Monday 27 December 2010

Knitting Content!

I thought, as it getting near the end of the year - I should post some knitting, textile, fibre related things for your perusal!
Some quick projects I  have knitted over the last couple of months -


Fetching Fingerless Gloves
Leaving present for a favourite teacher of Sarah.


Baktus for me - to keep off the chills


My Mobius from my Mobius Scarf Workshop at The Knit Studio


Scribble Lace Scarf using up left over Kidsilk Haze and Colinette Point 5


Slippers from my One Skein Knits Workshop at The Knit Studio




Mini Knits - Garments knitted in the tiniest scale and to perfection by my talented friend Elaine - the buttonholes actually work!
The 50 pence piece added for scale. They are truly amazing aren't they?


 

Advent Calender -
made by the Embroider's Guild -
who used the Knit Studio for a meeting early in December.


And.....
last but not least......
Do you remember I went to Edinburgh recently? This is what Lindsay gave to Janice and I to take home with us. A little parcel of yarn and a challenge!!! I shall keep you updated!
So, as you can see, I have been knitting up a storm in amongst the usual things one does at this time of year.


1 comment: