Monday 28 March 2011

New Feature!

Since I started my Blog I have been encouraged, supported and amused by the various comments people from around the world have left on my Blog. I have always felt a little well, uncomfortable that I do not reply to these comments. Having done a little research into this it would appear that apart from posting individual replies in the comments section, and therefore running the risk of them of them going unnoticed, there is not a lot else I can do. I have looked at other peoples' Blogs and taking my lead from them I shall try and reply to questions and comments at the end of a Blog Post. It may take a while, it may not be in order, but I do need to 'mind my manners'!
So, if you have left a comment - Thank you, I appreciate each and every one of them :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment