Saturday 4 September 2010

Knitting Content!

I had a conversation with a friend today and we were discussing our number of WIP's (that is Works in Progress for the non knitter reader). I normally have lots of projects dotted around the house in various knitting bags but, today, when I started to make a list I surprised even myself! You see, for the first time in months - no years - I have less than 5 items 'on the needles'. Who knew? Certainly not me, and although I did make a concerted effort to get to grips with all unfinished projects earlier this year - I have surprised myself!
So here are a few things I have been knitting and finishing over the last few months.

Damson Shawl by Ysolda Teague, knitted in Natural Dye Studio Dazzle HT



Bunting Flags knitted in Rowan Handknit DK Cotton



Bunny Nugget (pattern details to add later) knitted in Rowan British Breeds DK Jacob and now renamed Blackfriars Bunny!


Hap Blanket by Ysolda Teague knitted in Artesano Aran (red) and Manos del Uraguay Wool  Classica (blue).

Curly Crochet Scarf knitted in Rowan Kidsilk Haze - only 3 rows and a very large crochet hook - very frothy!



Chateaux Shawl knitted on the way home from Kangaroo Workshop in France - yarn details to add - I think it was Sea Cell?

All these projects are finished! Hooray!
Still WIP are a cardigan in Rowan Revive, Ishbel in Zauberball Lace, Moss Stitch Jacket in Rowan Scottish Tweed Chunky (just neeeds sewing up), Cabled short sleeved pullover in Rowan Milk Cotton (just needs sewing up).

So, a random conversation today = listing and sorting WIP's at home. Just need to upload all the details onto Ravelry now. (Oh, and put proper links to the above pictures).

And, in case you were wondering......my friend had FAR more WIP's than me!


No comments:

Post a Comment